What Hosts are saying

Hi all, I am a 2 year host who has had success with my condo and my starter home, I really enjoy hosting and so far my guests have left very positive reviews. Still, I am not taking my guests for granted, and I follow all of the tips I read about in orde... Latest reply by Melanie58
    HiI had - once in a lifetime - to cancel a booking because of upcoming renovation works.I informed the guest 6 months in advance of this anticpated renovation and offered to contact him/her, once the works are done and the unit available again, and give h... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    Hi guys,on Sunday i received my first guests. They seemed fine when i showed them around. Tomorrow they leave and just sent me an email saying that it was filthy and what was i going to do about it. I spent 2 days cleaning it. They complained that the int... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    It's nice to have somebody please answer if you know how to direct contact with the Airbnb team for help. Last year I could not without problems, but I do not know kakojer I tried everything, but nothing works. Thank you in advance for your reply. Latest reply by Brian79
    i get great reviews all the time yet airbnb say i am not meeting the requirements one day it tells me that my last 18 reviews were 5star then the next day it says my last 3 reviews were not meeting the required standered for super host what is going on i ... Latest reply by Ira4
    AllI just want to run this by you - I just had an enquiry - started innocuously enough - wanting 11 days and if I would be prepared to offer a discount (I already do and it already had adjusted it accordingly).Then... 'I will be in hospital the day before... Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    Hi - I am absolutely unable to navigate to a place on the airbnb page to request my payouts to be released, it should have gone through two days ago but is says "pending", please release my payments ASAP to my bank account -- Thank you!WHY is it harder an... Latest reply by Ira4