What Hosts are saying

How do I download the ABNB insurance document and protection document which I believe are seperate, I can read them but not download them [Personal Information Hidden] thanks
    My price is €110 with the %5 weekly discount but it shows €0 whatever I do it doesn't change, the price system on airbnb is confused at least on my page!
    The last 2 bookings I've had have left me great notes and havewritten in my guest book but have not left reviews. Is it appropriate to contact them and ask them to or just let it go? Thank you! Latest reply by Helen56
    We are new to Airbnb. We have just bought our home and agreed to honor the reservations made by the previous owner. We made a payment to her and the internet was supposed to be good until Sept. 1. So we had not changed the internet account to our own. ...
    Hello Everyone,We have a large 110 acre property that we have been renting for 7 years now. The property is completely fenced and one can only access the farm by the front gate in which they need a code for. My guests that just checked in recieved all the... Latest reply by Linda108
    I noticed someone requested to book, but it didn't instant book like I had set up. I responded to him with a pre approval but he never answered me again. Then I had someone book instantly but that doesn't show on my stats. Now I find out who booked is a t... Latest reply by Deborah1
    Why did AirBnB remove this option?! I really need this. I don't need AirBnB to get any simpler or dumbed down! Merging everything into the calendar makes it even more unintuitive and frustrating.Edit nvm, I just had to scroll down further =/ Latest reply by Judy37