What Hosts are saying

Hi! I'm new to Airbnb as a host! Had my first inquiry very quickly after posting my place. However, I think they may have moved on because I had trouble understanding the process. I thought that by approving them they automatically were guaranteed a spot,... Latest reply by Ishbell0
    Hi. We booked a 40 night stay and the reservation amount showed $2,200 but only $1,700 was our payout? Not sure the discrepancy here and also how do we contact air bnb direct? Thanks. Latest reply by James1
    i have a guest that damanged my open concept wardrobe. so i claimed against her. when i claimed against her, she mentioned that it is already damaged when she checked in but she didnot tell us and it nearly hurt her. becos we got it fixed by getting a new... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    my father created one account, my mother created one acoount and my aunty created one account. three of them verified ID with 3 different IC and with their individual particulars. then all their accounts are disabled. airbnb asked to email them. i think 3... Latest reply by Clare0
    Dear AirBnB, I have tried to have my ID verified using the link in the "edit profile", as a host, but it leads to a page where you're aasked to upload a picture of your ID, and then nothing... how could I have my ID verified so as to become a more trustwo...
    I recently had a guest who arrived, inspected the property then declined to stay as his brother, who never got out of the car didn´t want to stay. Subsequently I received a suspension to my listings for too many less than 4* reviews, as the guest wrote a ... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0