What Hosts are saying

Hi, dear all, recently I have booked a room and made the payment after pre-approved by the host, but due to some reason, I need to cancel the reservation, and the host has already agreed with the cancellation, however, due the long term policy, my payment... Latest reply by Sharon64
    i started a search of my own listing but it doesnt show up...my listing is active,in fact, i will be having my first booking in two days.. why does my listing not appear in searches in the area? i zzomed into our building and still its not there..
    Why the rate in reservation different from my setting rate, it's 500 THB more expensive than setting price. Please give me the explaination. Latest reply by Alexander56
    I had guests stay over from the 21th until the 29th of July, but I still did not receive their payment. \When I look at my payments, it says that the payment is still 'in afwachting'/'pending'. Can anyone tell me what that means and what I should do? Latest reply by C-C0
    Could anyone recommend a cleaning lady in San Francisco for a place in the Mission?Thank you for any leads!!Thomas
    This is the second time today that we had a problem with the person being able to accept the quote and proceed to pay. at the moment the individual does not know how to accept the quote. and her time is running out.
    My very first booking is happening Saturday! Gah!! I just received a message from the guest that he will be bringing 2 with him. How do I ensure I'm paid the extra guest fee??? Latest reply by Andrea9