What Hosts are saying

Buenos días, soy nueva en Airbnb y he conseguido mi primera reserva. Es para Agosto y me gustaría solicitar parte del dinero para confirmar la reserva. ¿Es esto posible? ¿Cómo se hae? He visto la opción de Solicitar dinero al huesped, pero indica que el d... Latest reply by Steve143
    Please I need to speak to Drew from Airbnb on the reservation of December in Tampa. Latest reply by Jeff158
    Hi all As a guest I have been declined from a booking. - amecably I might add. I used the contact host option but I have been asked to ' remove the booking as it is blocking dates ' I cant see a way of doing this. No booking was made it was a message wit... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Any thoughts on how much more a private, full bath is worth? We have one room with a private bath and two others that share a bath. $15-20 more? (room with shared is $40 for weeknight & $50 for weekend, and is getting lots of bookings) Latest reply by Mari98
    I had booked a room on 15th September 2017, but the host didn’t have the room for me, he tried to contact Airbnb to cancel my booking. And I also called to the help center, they said they would refund to my account and I could get it within 15 business da... Latest reply by Yastri0