What Hosts are saying

Hello, a guest want cancel his reservation, what are the consequences for me?i am reading that airbnb will block my calendar, can ou explain please? Latest reply by Diane53
    Hi There fellow AIRBNBers. I had a girl from Spain make a reservation for 11 days from Sun 17th to Thur 28th July. On Sunday late morning ( the day she was due to arrive) First of all, I got a Wahtsapp message that she had just arrived back in Spain from ... Latest reply by David126
    I'm having difficulty changing my flexible cancellation policy to moderate. Every time I try to edit it, the screen changes and I can't locate it!
    I've been operating a my second Airbnb in Chicago since November. Like all it has it's ups and down. In February I accepted guests who violated my policy and subsequently has put my place in the cross hairs of the town home association. Since then due to ... Latest reply by Sunder-Singh0
    I once thought I seen a stat that told me I was on a number of members wish lists. I cant seem to locate it again. Does anyone know whwere this stat is? Latest reply by Sandra126