What Hosts are saying

As a host, how do I cancel "instant booking"? It does not work for me. I need to have communication with the guests before we confirm. Going through the extenuating circumstances piece is ridiculous. I nor the guests don't have to go through that when...
    We are located near historical landmarks and it is a very popular tourist area. For this weekend we have turned away three if not more reservations because we were reserved for 5nights, check-in Monday and check-out Saturday.My guest notified me this even... Latest reply by Christopher69
    Hi, Somebody wants ro book, they entered 2 people but they are 3 and a dog. The price for 2 people comes up in the request for accept or decline the enquiry so I sent a special offer amending the price to 3 people plus additional cleaning fee. I then got ... Latest reply by Allison2
    I had a booking some time ago, there was a young girl's photograph, and she called herself a certain name and that 3 were arriving but when guests came, this person was not in the group, it was family moving permanently to Ireland. It was a very diffic... Latest reply by Terri13
    How can I remove my offer, as I will not be able to host after all?I could not find any way to delete my offer/profile.many thanks,Eitan
    I just had guests (2 young men) leave the place and when we came to clean the place, our neighbour said more than 2 of them stayed there for 3 nights... we also found long hairs all over the place and the 2 of them had short hair... our pricing indicates ... Latest reply by Christine1
    Hi I have just recieved my first booking and I would like to send my guests a text or email to thank them and give them any information they may need. Is there any information on how I would word this? Latest reply by Sandra126
    Sorry, for writing here, but from support I cannot take help!I try to make all steps for publish my second villa, but go to the link from my phone, not from notebook, and see blocking message:Security Check RequiredFor your security, we would like to furt...