What Hosts are saying

Hello, I have a problem with my calendar on airbnb. It seems that all the reserved bookings have been moved for one day. For example, if the booking is from July 2nd to July 7th, on the calendar the unavailable dates are from July 1st to July 6th. On my h...
    Hi everyone! I run a B&B and have been listed with a lot of the other booking channels, but very much wanted to join airbnb. It's taken a while as my calendar was not compatible until recently, and I wanted to avoid the nightmare of potential double book... Latest reply by Matthew285
    How money is transferred to my account for my rental services through the airbnb network? I want to ask about the payment for the services of the network Airbnb.
    how do i list a second room in the house with a differenct price & calendar? do I create a whole new listing? I put it in as having 2 room but this doesn't take into account the differnces in booking and price & no private bathromm. Latest reply by Vicki76
    Hi, so I'll be host for the first time this week. It a instant booking. Before they arive what do you need to tell them? Latest reply by Linda108
    I have 20 homes I want to list. Each home is owned by a different person. how do i set up account and tax info for each owner. After hours on the phone with airbnb have gotten me no answers. Is there any property managers out there that can help guide me ... Latest reply by Roberta2
    Hi. Just listed my property and got my first enquiry. How do I respond? there doesn't seem to be a way to type in my response and send it. Thanks in Advance Adrian Latest reply by Marit-Anne0