What Hosts are saying

Has anyone noticed that Airbnb did NOT collect Occupancy Taxes for Tennessee hosts in October 2019? Does anyone know what is the deal? I read the new Terms and Conditions, 13.6 Airbnb reserves the right, with prior notice to Hosts, to cease the Collection... Latest reply by Susan3510
    hi all. so glad to have found this community. i'm about to list my house and i have a question: i live in this house and will be vacating it when guests book the house. can i leave my food in my frig? or would that be a yuk factor for guests?thanks for a... Latest reply by Debbie789
    Good day Ben Botes made booking for 2 rooms from 18 April 2019 to 21/04/19 and cancelled the booking. Payment was already debited from her their account. Please refund her on immediate effect. I received emails from the lawyers. I had conversation early h... Latest reply by Nelson241
    Hi all, I would like to share my recent and very disappointing experience with Airbnb host support. As I was on vacation during the end of the year holidays, I rented out my appartement through Airbnb. Unfortunately, as I returned from vacation, I discove... Latest reply by Heather787
    Hi I am a new host in NZ and are having huge problems sorting out a payment method with Airbnb - they are now a week overdue from paying out the money owed. So far I've been directed to Payoneer by air bnb for help who have no records of us/nor do I know... Latest reply by Stella413
    I have been running an Airbnb in Nashville, TN for a couple years and am intersted in finding a property manager. Does anyone have recomendations of websites or where to find people who are intersted? Thanks! Latest reply by Taylor48
    Hi! Currently helping my boss set up his Airbnb, does anyone know where to find a property manager (a website or a listing maybe) or someone interested in doing so? Location is at San Jose, will be sharing more details to anyone interested. Thanks!Seeing ... Latest reply by Taylor48