What Hosts are saying

Hello So for about6 months now my main listing has displayed "1 Listing Need your attention".Which I think effects the search rankings of my listing. If I look at what I can do to improve this issue it says "What to work on" Overall Rating:Guests expect a... Latest reply by Paul75
    Pending payment since 27th Dec 2019 for INR 17264/-. Call center support team, says technical issue. But no proper resolution till date. Neither any time line given for resolution nor proper response. Latest reply by Agung7
    Hi. I am Ajay from India. I did not have GST registration so far for my listing. Airbnb was deducting GST and depositing on my behalf. Now I am required to get a registration and pay GST myself. I want to know if Airbnb will transfer the GST amount also t... Latest reply by Rio5
    I typically don't decline an inquiry although that option exists. I just respond, and leave it open, and the guest either sends a reservation request or moves on if they deem our place unsuitable. Yesterday I decided to decline an inquiry after talking wi... Latest reply by Willene1
    We are new to this and are not charging by person because my thinking is that people will not be honest about how many guests will be in the house if they have to pay more after a certain number of guests. What do you guys think? I’ve already had several ... Latest reply by Juan63
    I'm seeking a good house cleaner in Santa Fe, NM. She or he would need to have a flexible schedule to meet my needs. If anyone has a cleaner who is looking to pick up more work, please let me know. I would definitely give priority to your schedule since y... Latest reply by Hilltop0
    Guest occasionally contact me to ask when they should pay the balance. Clearly, they have paid a deposit and balances are due later. However, i have no control on payments and explain to them that Airbnb hold payments to me until one day after arrival. I ... Latest reply by Harry41
    Has anyone received any SkyMiles from Delta through their partnership program with Airbnb? We signed up as new hosts and have qualified for the bonus miles but neither Delta nor Airbnb customer service has any information or knowledge on the program. Th... Latest reply by Jennifer2329
    Are guests given any education in that their thinking that they're giving a host a very good rating by giving 4 stars, when in the Airbnb world, a 4 star rating would strip a host of their Superhost status quite quickly,and put the host out of business, ... Latest reply by Maria568