What Hosts are saying

Hi does anyone know if I can email a guest direct with photos to assist with finding the property and locating the key lock box? When I use the airbnb email address given / allocated to the guest it bounces back saying it failed to deliver. Is there a w... Latest reply by Tania507
    Hi all,Over the past two weeks I have been missing the key symbol which I frequently use to send a link to my upcoming guests for check-in instructions. Airbnb is conducting a test with random hosts to see if removing the key symbol affects them. I imagin... Latest reply by Johanna360
    Hello guys, this is my very peculiar story! Three days ago I listed my second apartment. I waited 24 hours to be listed and then I called support cause I couldn’t find it.After a few hours we decide, me and the support member, to delete my listing and to ... Latest reply by Jk9
    • airb.png
    I was going away for a weekend and thought I'd give it a try and Host my Apartment on AirBnb, and about a week before that weekend I listed it and got a request from a Guest. Being new to the Hosting side, I thought I did my research and while was skeptic...
    Hi,long story short - I am trying to rent a flat in Maastricht, Netherlands for a longer period (one year, possibly more) to continue my studies there. Found a perfect flat on some dutch rental website and contacted the owner. After few messages I try to ... Latest reply by Leon1688