What Hosts are saying

I can understand that the experience one has on the app vs the website will be different. What I don't understand is that there are various tools that one has on the app but not on the other and vice versa. Case in point: The self check-in process: On the... Latest reply by Pierre1721
    Hi this is my first post I sure hope someone can help me. I own and manage a small group of condos in Red River NM. The last year I pay city and state lodgers tax each month. Since July 2019 air bnb has started to take out a portion of the total [state... Latest reply by Laura4078
    Hi, I am currently staying at Airbnb in Bergen. My host asked me about my toilet habit eg whether I stand or sit on the toilet. She knows from my profile and I come from Australia although my cultural background is Asian. At first I was a bit confused wi... Latest reply by Kevin1322
    Hi everyone, I'm looking for a property manager to look after my airbnb property in Los Angeles and Beverly Hills. Where should I start? How do you guys usually look for property managers? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!Lili Latest reply by Martin3230
    Has anybody been having issues with all saved messages after updating with the latest version of the Airbnb IPhone update? I have 2 Iphones, the one with the update since this morning doesn't allow me to use any saved messages as they are all gone! Lucki... Latest reply by TheBlueKite0
    I have been a super host for last 2 yers and never had any issues regarding my payouts.Since last 1 month i have not received any payouts for all the reservations.I have contacted airbnb multiple times and i am assured that it will get fixed within 72 hou... Latest reply by Alex-And-Adam0
    I put up a listing yesterday and someone rented it today. However, my minimum price is $500/nt. and she somehow got it for $300/nt. Now I can't go back to her and correct it but how do I ensure it doesn't happen again?It also didn't tell her anything ab... Latest reply by Sue475
    Had a horrible guest about a week ago. She happened to book a second time at my place after her first visit. Everything was bad with her from start to finish. She never communicated when she was arriving and just showed up. After her first night ~she... Latest reply by Helen3