What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, just wondered what you would all do with this situation. I had a couple book 2 nights with us (Monday & Tuesday earlier this week). On Tuesday morning they thanked us very much & said they were leaving that day & heading back to London as the... Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    Hi there I have a confirmed booking with a guest named Don. When I look on my calendar with air B&B it is listed as confirmed. Yet I keep getting a notification from Airbnb that says it is pending so when I hit approve it says something went wrong with yo... Latest reply by Jeet0
    My listing's name is Urban Retreat under the Acropolis, the street is Karyatidwn. I can't find it nomatter how I search. Please help Latest reply by Labros0
    I have to "Request payment for extra services"because my current guest is adding 2 more people to the reservationbut I can't find the current reservation.Thank you Latest reply by Mayka0
    Hey everyone, So lately I've had the issue that I have had to deny a lot of guests (pushing my listing way down in search results I presume) because I do not allow males traveling alone to stay with me as it is a shared apartment and I am female, and I a... Latest reply by Andrea9
    I'm new to hosting and have been messaging a user back and forth about trip with multiple people. They want to book, but said there is some problem with the credit card address. This raised a red flag for me. Then they offered to send me a check and asked... Latest reply by Wendy-and-Markus0