What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Am very very new to Air BNB as a host but I would like to ask, why do I have 2 pricings. Secodnly as a campsite we have 10 sites for camping tents, how do I add these tents sites in addition to what I currently have. When people come to the d... Latest reply by Jeet0
    Hi can anyone tell me what to do when a booking has been cancelled, it says by me the host. But I didn't cancel the booking. Is there a number where I can ring airbnb? Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    Is it ok to offer a gift card for a guest who leaves a review? Doesn't matter if it's positive or not, just an honest review and an incentive to do so. We're about to host our first guest and I'm trying to make the whole experience as positive as possible... Latest reply by Wendy-and-Markus0
    dd. March 13, 2016 - Hi dear, - i just got the confirmation from guest that Airbnb already deducted the money from the guest's account. Why i don't get the confirmation of payment from airbnb or update of payment release, just only the confirming of bo... Latest reply by Jeet0
    HI AllI had 3 guests stay with me one night in Feb and while they booked the site said the payment was pending. The guests told me the payment had gone through when they left me but I have not received any payment and their booking now shows as canceled!P... Latest reply by Martha16