What Hosts are saying

hello! I can not find where to set, that I want only guests with verified id to book my room. can i do that?thanks Latest reply by Alen0

!

Figured it out!
    Hi, Guest left me a review and I have done the same. However, I am not able to see the review. I has never happened earlier, not sure what could be the issue. If anyone else faced a similar situation and has a potential solution then will appreciate your ... Latest reply by Jeet0
    Hello, I am having trouble adding a bank detail for payout method. The problem is it does not have the option of the bank I use which is currency IDR for BNI or Bank Negara Indonesia but the current bank that is registered is the same bank but in USD. Als... Latest reply by Dery0
    I wand to have another profile for my listing as well as the existing one. Latest reply by Hamid2
    Hello, I am about to book an apartment who claims a security deposit. Does anyone know if that amount will be blocked on my account from now until I leave the apartment or it will be blocked on the day of the check-in? Thanks, Anita Latest reply by Anita18
    Hi. I am a current host. Now I would like to add a new listing to my current one. But I can't go through with the final (6th) step (have done 5 out of 6 steps). Would you mind advising me on how to do this? Thank you. Regards. Kim