What Hosts are saying

This will be our first time people will be staying at our place. We are excited! Any tips or potential pitfalls for a newbie that we might not think of? We want to have it be a great experience! Thanks! Latest reply by Dedee0
    I have set a daily booking price of £70 per day with a minimum 7 day stay as showing on my calendar and have just received a 7 day booking for £27 per day. Any suggestions to what may have gone wrong. Can I cancel the booking ? Latest reply by Jake5
    I am a new host. How do I know once payment is received by Airbnb from the guest? I guess the fact that the booking hasn't been cancelled suggests that Airbnb has received the payment? Latest reply by Nacia0
    I have been a host of over a year. After a full year, so many things I started with have changed and I am considering changing my payment method. I bank at a credit union and for the first 6 months the money seemed magical in the way it dropped into my a... Latest reply by Ken8
    Im trying to upload photos on another airbnb acount but for some reaso my account get disabled. I want to upload the photos asap. I already emailed but of course no reply yet. Anybody can give me a phone number so i can enable now? Latest reply by Gritta0
    Hi Guys, Although I to am a host, I had a negative experience where another host cancelled on me the day I arrived in San Fransisco. The host apologized and assured me he would process a refund. The host didn't actually cancel my reservation so it would ... Latest reply by Momi0