What Hosts are saying

Hello Hosts, I am quite new with airbnb and i have just hosted 2 of my first guest for the past couple of days, after their check out, everything was good according to them and i sent them a message if they can leave a review for me as it will be a great ... Latest reply by Theodore-Timothy1
    Hi team. Can you tell me why my unit isn’t showing up when I search golden beach in Queensland. I have not had a new booking in quite a while and checked the site and I don’t show up. Latest reply by Sarah977
    Has anyone been able to adjust their sharing setting as instructed in the email you get telling you guests have viewed your property but have booked elsewhere? it says you have to edit your sharing settings in order to view the places the guests have book... Latest reply by Sarah977
    • 8F87D955-1C6B-4ECD-BF66-0B28196DC83E.png
    • 150EAB1D-BAC8-49BE-878D-F1D62785F337.png
    Hello group! I would like to know if it is allowed to setup an Airbnb in a detached ADU in the city of Burbank, California. The City website doesnt provide clear information on this. Thank you
    Good morning !!!!. I am wishingA happy New year to all of you!!! All my reviews are 5* and a guest come and puts 1* because when I realised that he has one person more without knowing I ask him via airbnb extra money. ( I called to Airbnb for help)Of cour... Latest reply by Giorgos35
    Please i have earned from referal more than 1000 and i i ca transfer or used in the siteCan i have informtion