What Hosts are saying

i had a very negative experience with my host, i made a reservation for 2 nights in jersey city and when i landed in the space the apartment was very different from the pictures and not at all put together, even the host name was not the same as her profi... Latest reply by Sarah977
    • IMG_0274.PNG
    • complain.JPG
    • complaint against anita 1.JPG
    PLEASE HELP. IT'S MIDNIGHT ON CHRISTMAS DAY AND I AM SO WORRIED. ITS A LONG STORY BUT BASICALLY I TOOK MY HUSBAND AWAY FOR HIS 4OTH BIRTHDAY. I SAVED ALL YEAR TO BE ABLE TO TAKE HIM TO A LUXURIOUS CONDOMINIUM IN BIRMINGHAM. SOUNDS SILLY BUT WITH NURSERY F... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Good afternoon,We have been a Airbnb Host for several years.We have received a booking from 10/08 to 17/08 and until today, after more thand 5 months, we have not received the payment!We know the guest have one day before arrival ad one more person into ... Latest reply by Anonymous
    My name is Jayson chrisant, in couple days ago i received clients and they was already paid through Airbnb but till now i didn't get my payment through pay pal Latest reply by Anonymous
    I submitted a new Id as requested for hosting. An email verifying my ID was sent to me approving it and stated my listing was ready for guests. My listing does not show up on the Airbnb site. Latest reply by Jeff158
    Hi,We've received a message that we have to update our listing until the 1st Dezember which we did still back in November. We are having 5 Listings with Air B&B.Now coming back from a short break I see that we have received another email informing us that... Latest reply by Sue586