What Hosts are saying

hello there, i have a situation. I just added a co-host and we would both like to see the messages, so we know who has replied. this is so the guests always have a quick reply and to be on the same page. Is there a setting `i can change? Latest reply by David7044
    Hi, we've been trying to change the email many times and wrote to support but it seems that it's not possible. Could someone help? Do you have a phone number so that I can explain this matter and solve it? We've been having many iussues because of this re... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi my listing is not visible to the public. I thought it was because I did not have a government id on file, but I did that and I still cant pull it up. It has not been visible for at least 3 months. I have called Airbnb several times on this matter and ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I think I have seen various comments here about asking for 5 stars when you communicate with guests. Is this something you do, and how do you go about that? It feels presumptuous to me to ask for a specific rating but it truly feels like many guests do no... Latest reply by Anthony608
    Hi all I’ve created my profile and added the rooms that are available,( I’m not live yet) I want to also add the entire home as a rental is that possible to do on the same house profile?? Latest reply by Debra300
    please sb help..i cant log in ..forgot my password apparently..when i try to change it it asks to send a code to my mobile via sms or call..the number in my account however isnt mine..please ..anyone? i am using my secondary account to ask or help Latest reply by Harriet52