What Hosts are saying

Currently, a privately funded survey group called Vision Galveston is targeting STRs in Galveston TX. Has anyone had luck getting AirBNB to distribute information to owners? I am curious if they would send an email out to all AirBNB owners in Galveston T...
    I'm experience host and i had experience 04.09. and i never receive payment for that experience. I contact airbnb several times: 09.09., 11.09., 13.09., 18.09., 23.09., and 24.09. they closed my case. During that time I did not received any information fr... Latest reply by Sumit15
    Hello This is Junghee Han who’s a host for a house in Seoul. I hosted 4 guests for 2 nights and the payment for that has not done yet even after 3 days. The booking number was **. Thank you **[Reservation number hidden - Community Center Guidelines] Latest reply by Roberta2
    hello dears,I am a new host and i want to know how the payment will be transferred to my account, because when i registered there was not a question about my bank details. kindly ask you to explain the rules.thank you in advance Latest reply by Roberta2
    https://www.airbnb.com/users/show/74966345 I have booked one of these villas hosted by same person. This person has 2 villas for rent and both of them have only one and similar review form the same person. Could I trust this host. Will AirBnB refund me mo... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi All, So a guest books my place with instant book at 9am and wants to move in same day (the day before Thanksgiving). I get the palce cleaned and allow them to move in early (12 versus normal 4pm) as they said they were in a bind. Apparently their hou... Latest reply by Ange2