What Hosts are saying

Since about 1 week I do not receive any notifications by e-mail anymore. The last one came on 18.09.2019. I already wrote to the Airbnb Support here. The answer was a FAQ article about notifications. I checked all my notification settings and also my e-ma... Latest reply by Ratna8
    Liebe Airbnb-Community in Wien, ich studiere Facility Management und Immobilienwirtschaft an der FH Kufstein und im Rahmen meiner Bachelorarbeit möchte ich untersuchen, wie hoch die Neben-/Mehrkosten bei Airbnb – im Vergleich zu Langzeitvermietung – sind.... Latest reply by Ann489
    Me and my brother are hosting a home. There was a guest complained about us not having CABLE TV. But as the hosts we all know that in the amentities section, TV and CABLE TV are two separated options. We don't have CABLE TV so we didn't check that box. Bu... Latest reply by Rossi17
    Has any host been marked down for check-in because the guest didn't read the check-in guide or had some language barriers? I have a step by step check-in guide, with photos and directions. I send this to guests two days before arrival and urge them to lo... Latest reply by Yadira22
    I saw a post on here from a host that got a three star rating and how it affected there listing....outrageous I thought. Well it happened to us, a guest checked in a day before a long summer weekend here in NZ, our first public holiday in several months, ... Latest reply by Sheryil0
    hi there, what is the airbnb etiquette on friends who come by and visit the guest who booked the place? are they allowed to stay all day? i have a neighbor complaining about the number of cars (8 total) parked on our parking deck and occupying the majori... Latest reply by MariaCecilia22