What Hosts are saying

Does anyone use an app for their accounting purposes? We have 3 Airbnb’s and will be adding a fourth and looking for a way to simplify paperwork.
    Aloha ,I live on the big Island Kona. I’ve had my Airbnb for a couple years now. I had it shut down for a few months for upgrades now that it’s listed again I’ve only had 1 guest ! My Airbnb is registered with State & county .. I don’t know why this is ha... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    "Present your Space"; asks me to continue, brings me to the site "adding your cell pone number".After I verify the number it sends me back to "continue" Present your Space. I think I filled it all out.Sends me back to "adding your cell pone number" -- wh...
    1. This website IS very slow. The round spinning disc turns too much while pages load painfully slow. 2. For those of us who have an overnight rental AND an "experience"... I would like to see better integration with airbnb listings and airbnb experienc...
    The below listing stated that for stays greater than 30 days that her realtor would need to draft up a rental agreement ($50 fee). She also said that for stays greater than 30 days that I would need to pay the utilities which she would provide the bill. I... Latest reply by Luana130
    Our latest booking was cancelled only 2 days before arrival. However not by the guest but by Airbnb. Guest informed us that Airbnb did't collect the second payment and learned that Airbnb had cancelled the booking. However Airbnb messaged us that the gues... Latest reply by Luana130
    Hi everyone! I’ve been using Airbnb for several years now and all of the reviews submitted to me by hosts have been great. Never had a problem and always treated the places I have stayed in with great respect and cleaned up after myself to leave things ni... Latest reply by Luana130
    An Airbnb advisor has given advice / comment to a guest which has compromised our position. We have a minimum stay policy of two nights (for a reason). Airbnb has indeed sent a circular recently with regards to increasing uptake on stays by changing rules... Latest reply by Helen3