What Hosts are saying

I am new to hosting and have to get a short term rental licence in louisville. My neighbour is trying to round up the neighbors to prevent me getting approved. We have tried talking yo her and explain reasonable rules to her but she is very vocal in prot... Latest reply by Linda108
    As a host I am happy to accept dogs and as yet haven't charged extra for them but I am finding that this creates much more cleaning! I wonder if other hosts charge for canine visitors and if so how do you do this?Kind regards, Linda Latest reply by Linda108
    I purchased my property earlier this year and have just found that it is still listed with the previous owner. Please let me know what to do. regards Gai Latest reply by Gai5
    What should I do if an Airbnb I rented failed to disclose that they were situated right next to a nightclub - it’s extremely loud and now I don’t know how I’m gonna sleep for the next few days.Cleanliness isn’t top notch either, AC makes an infernal sound... Latest reply by Linda108
    Hi, I wonder I you can help me Due to situations beyond our control, we must sell our apartment. We hope to close a sale in January. I wanted to block all future dates on my calendar to prevent more bookings in 2020. I must have made a mistake and unblock... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi I have several payments that do not match the Airbnb paperwork - my only record source for my accountant in Australia. An example as per Airbnb print out;- $$77x 12 nets. 917.10 cleaning fee. 45.00 service fee. ... Latest reply by Tina538