What Hosts are saying

I am building a detached in-law unit on my property and am considering becoming an airbnb host. I sent my neighbors an email to notify them of my intent. I learned that many of my neighbors are upset at this prospect and plan to oppose my permit with the ... Latest reply by Jay504
    I received the following note from Leah who stayed with us for three months. "Carole, I am SO SORRY I didn't leave a review in time! (I didn't realize that I would run out of time!) so I just wanted to privately say thank you so much for hosting us. It wa... Latest reply by Sarah977
    How do I change my profile name (not the option in account settings) the actual nickname that appears when people search? In my case I need to remove “& Max”..... anyone? Latest reply by Ann72
    I opened up my calendar with 4 listings this evening and it showed no reservations! The problem is that there are many reservations. It showed the price and the little auto price arrow, but no reservations (neither past, present, nor future). When I click...
    We’ve been hosting for about 9 months now and we require that any guests be ID verified, but that they also have at least one review (good one) on Airbnb before they can book. We continually get requests from individuals and couples (our rental is only f... Latest reply by Mark1357