What Hosts are saying

A lady has just instant booked my room so presumably has answered my preset questions although I can’t see the answers. Airbnb have confirmed her request so answers must be ok? But, her profile photo only shows a man with 4 young children? Isn’t it suppos... Latest reply by Andy606
    Airbnb have deleted my payout method (bank account) after 4 years of trouble free payments.Their system will now not accept the same account as the account is in Canada and my billing address is UK.I've phoned 3 times but they just don't get it and tell m... Latest reply by Natalie614
    Hello, Does anyone have any ideas on how to advertise your cleaning and housekeeping services to Airbnb hosts in your city/region outside of the Airbnb website? I really need help with this! Many thanks! Latest reply by Tom929
    Hello. I am a superhost who has been working to get my Airbnb just right. It has taken some time and I think we are finally starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. That said, I would really appreciate it if other Airbnb hosts would give me som... Latest reply by Rajan2
    Hi, I’m new at this and feel that this is a great way to communicate with like minded people. Latest reply by Lawrene0
    I wrote a review for my host on return from holiday- why has it not been published? Latest reply by Sandra856