What Hosts are saying

I need help, Airbnb keeps sending me a message ''Can't process payouts. Remove and try adding again.'' . I use my same card as last year, it worked as it should. But this year I can't get payed, and I don't know why it wouldn't work? Latest reply by Miloud0
    Hi, can anyone help me - I need to update my email address linked to my account however my existing email address for my account is no longer valid. I'm unable to confirm the change of email as I can't access the email linked to my account.... Any idea ho... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I make new list for "Hebron Khan Hostel"Through that I offer this place as shared room for bunk bed. so what I need is the gust reserive one bunk bed on the thr shard room.So Do I do me work right, or I need to changing some thing? best regardMTZ Latest reply by Mostafa23
    Hi there,I got a house on airbnb that 8 people can stay in. I have a nightly price 200$, so if 8 people are staying they will pay each 25$ p.night. I have rent it 6 times and there have been 5 -8 how have stayed in the house, that means I got 25-40$ p.per... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello, i need help regarding guests cancellation. yesterday checked in guests ( reservation confirmation HMAKPBZQFX) after soveral hours she apologized and said that she had some problems and need to get back home.i didnt regret but told that i couldnt c... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi, I am Vasiliki and after three years of experience, being an Airbnb host, I could manage your house/flat in South Dublin (preferably 4, 6 or 2) with pleasure in case you need help.The flat I own and manage is in Athens but I live in Dublin 4 with my fa...
    I’m letting you know I have to close for next few months because town water is on serious restrictions. I will keep bookings that already exist till September. Very sorry but washing sheets daily is out of the question in our town at present. Latest reply by Lyn149