What Hosts are saying

Hi there my name is Lindsey [Surname hidden] and I am looking for a possible house swap for a holiday. I am based in the beautiful town of Kinross near Perth in Scotland. My property sleeps 8 with 3 bedrooms and a sofa bed downstairs. The house has sate... Latest reply by Lindsey177
    Hi,I have as requirement a day notice for the reservation. The guest send me request yesterday for today to arrive and I pre approved. Then she has 24 hours to accept my pre approval but 13 hours later she hasn't yet and I don't know if I have to prepare ... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Does anyone has this problem that you put house rules in the guest rooms and they don’t follow the house rules especially wearing shoes in the house cleaning the bath after use it is so annoying can anyone give me tips on how to sort out this problem Latest reply by Kaylee18
    So, I have seen variations of this question around the AirBNB community, but what I am specifically wondering is what to do if a host returns to the home, after a guest was supposed to have checked out, and finds luggage and other personal belongs still i... Latest reply by Kaylee18
    Hello, I just need advice on when and if to charge for items that guests take from a rental. I have a garage that guests can use, and on three occasions the guests have accidentally taken the garage door opener. Although they say they will get it back to... Latest reply by Amy380
    I am 3 months old hosting and recently had a guest complain that dishes and pots he used and left are not washed the next morning. I thought it was clear that guests wash their own dishes after use, as it is self catering and not a hotel. Do i put notices... Latest reply by Kaylee18
    Hi all,I hope someone can help me. My guest is due in two days and cancelled three days ago. Since I have a strict cancellation policy, they will not get a refund. However, since this is due to tragic family news, I want to refund the guest in full. This... Latest reply by Cynthia578