What Hosts are saying

I am a Superhost, but have no number to call to ask questions. What is a number i can call? My questions are:**I would like to be able to change my rates for weekends, and also set a 3 night minimum for next summer, for certain months only. How can I do... Latest reply by Tamara423
    MIMANCHHOUSE IS OPENING APARTMENTS ON THE BEACH IN VIETNAM, BUT NO EFFICIENCY NEEDS TO HELP THE COMMUNITY ON AIRBNB Latest reply by Đỗ3
    Hello AirBnB Management, I am a Super Host who is facing a support problem and would like to place a complaint after trying to contact my line of support in vain several times, appreciate your support on that please (Event happened on July 23rd, by Gues... Latest reply by Yadira22
    Hi Everyone, Im hoping I might get some advice in regard a recent booking. I'm a new host since July, and so far have had a mix of 1 to 5 night stays max. My property has just been booked for 70 nights which I was delighted with. The guest and I were chat... Latest reply by Emily487
    Greetings community! Question.. Has anyone ever requested additional funds (i.e. deposit) after guests check out if the guests left the home a mess? Im a host that do not live on premises. I accepted a 2 week reservation, guest left and upon visiting home... Latest reply by Emily487
    Tried to do a partial refund using the app but it just refuses to let me enter an amount. Did it on a pc just fine. Then, a bigger problem- the person who cancelled who I am wanting to refund and the person who has booked the cancelled spot have had their... Latest reply by Susie111
    Hello, My guest checked out Sep 16 and I updated my bank account 2 weeks ago, but you still not confirmed my Bank account and you didn't make payment for booking, what is all this, are you joking. Please release my payment today. Bedish Latest reply by Emiel1