What Hosts are saying

Confirmed with one guest (female) and two people arrived. When I contacted Airbnb, I was told the reservation had begun and there was no recourse. From the first night, there has been a struggle over the upstairs thermostat. Guest persists in 5 degrees... Latest reply by Mathilde100
    I am renting an annex on Airbnb. Can anyone tell me what my tax threshold is please? Have found info on this for room in house (£7,500) but not on a separate dwelling. This is my only income but property half owned with husband who is a tax payer.any thou... Latest reply by Annie360
    Can anyone advise please? Can we protect ourselves regarding a 3 week booking in Sweden's high season 2020. We have a strict cancellation policy which, if I understand it correctly, means the guest could get a full refund is they cancelled 3 weeks before... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Hello, We’re new to hosting at Airbnb. We see that Airbnb gives you a visibility boost out of the gate. We got a rush of bookings to start. Now there appears to be a bit of a lull. How can we stimulate bookings again? https://www.airbnb.ca/users/280912491...
    Добрый день. Вы заблокировали наше объявление из-за одного отзыва. Было написано, что это будет в течение 14 дней. Но по факту прошло гораздо больше времени.вы пишете, чтобы мы улучшили стандарты гостеприимства, но при этом у нас нет возможности это сдела...
    This applies only to AIRBNB hosts in the El Paso County of Colorado as far as I know. The Assessor's Office of El Paso is considering legislating an increase in property taxes of AIRBNB homes up to 4 time the current rate. In addition, they are requiring...
    My listing doesn't show, although on my hosting account, it shows as listed and the calendar dates are free.Even when I have logged in from a friend's account and targetted the zone specifically, it does not appear.I am an experienced Airbnb host. I have ... Latest reply by Tracey275