What Hosts are saying

Airbnb fails to support the good hosts. Prior to your full payment AirBnB deducts money due without notifying the host and whats very disgusting is Airbnb waits until the new guest checks in then deducts money for a early checkout from a prior guest. Airb...
    Recently we had a guest stay at our Treefort Cabin and had nice time but also put into there review that our area (Benton Harbor Michigan) is one of top cities for crime and basically called us out for not bringing this to their attention in advance. Our ... Latest reply by Kaye47
    Hi, I'm having trouble creating an account. My daughter has an account which she has been active on using my laptop. I have logged out of her account and then tried to sign up for a new account using my email address (different to my daughter's email addr... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi Mark here. I was looking to see if I could understand or find out what the annual occupancy rate for top end homes in Broome is ? ($1000 per night plus)Thank you
    We have arrived on turkish part of cyprus, pre-booked an appartment with non english speaking lady. At the meeting she told us we will have some extra costs to pay - electricity, water (all per usage) and cleaning fee of 25€ and said this was all mentione... Latest reply by Kaylee18
    A guest made a point to deduct TWO points for bathroom cleanliness. I have asked politely what the issue was as i had just cleaned it thoroughly and I expect 5 star reviews. No answer. I message him. Emailed him and responded on the review itself. I under... Latest reply by Kaylee18
    Hi everyone, Our first guest has come and gone (they were great!) but their payment doesn't show up anywhere on our hosting dashboard. I see the record of the guest in the calendar and as "completed", but there is no payment pending or ready for payout in... Latest reply by Lisa-Greg0
    I’m in need of your opinion on how to respond to this complaint. I’m new to this and want to do the right thing if I’m in the wrong. This is the guests complaint. “The second we pulled up to this house, all the lights were on and there was a car in the ... Latest reply by Mark116