What Hosts are saying

Dear Team, We had a confirmed booking for this villa as show on subject. Client checked out since 24th July 2019 and the money hasn’t been paid to our account.Could you please check and advise urgently? The property name Surin beach 4 bedroom private pool... Latest reply by Miloud0
    can anyone tell me how to add additional fees for additional guests (above 2)I have a price set but it doesnt change when i add additional guests (above 2)listing is not yet LIVE and there does not seem to be any further options......will there be when it... Latest reply by Paul-and-Marta0
    Dear sir/ Madam,i did not receive my money from Airbnb yet. when i can get my money?How many days need for processing? Thanks Sobira moosa Latest reply by Miloud0
    Hello! I'm a fairly new host in San Diego and when I first started last month I noticed that if I checked Airbnb as a traveler on another phone/computer that my listing would pop up on the first page of available rentals. I've has 7 rentals all with 5* re...
    I have recently hosted some guests who deliberately damaged my home, specifically the contents of it, to the extent of about $4000. I followed the Airbnb protocol: I called and opened a case file as soon as my property manager informed me when they entere... Latest reply by Patrick1399