What Hosts are saying

I tie my Friday & Saturday nights together, the rest of the time I take 1 night bookings. In September, I’ve just noticed that twice, people have booked the Thursday & Friday nights together ( & not the Saturday). I’m not sure how they did this? Any ideas... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Ciao, ho abilitato un'offerta speciale: 20% di sconto per i primi tre che prenotano, e per tre mesi. L'offerta scade il 31/10, nel senso che sul mio calendario la vedo attiva fino a tale data. Se qualcuno prenota oggi per una data posteriore (es. 1/11-7/1... Latest reply by Andrea2769
    I have guests booked for seven nights this week . However the day before they were due to check in they messaged to tell me they were unable to arrive before Friday . They haven’t cancelled their booking so will only stay two nights out of th3 7 nights bo... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I am trying to complete a reservation but I cannot get my phone number registered, what do I do to resolve these issues? I don't want to lose the reservation. Thanks in advance!I am trying to complete a reservation but I cannot get my phone number registe... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi Guys & Girls, My first time asking a question in the community center, l am curious as to what other hosts think about wifi......the only thing holding me back from being added to the family collection is wifi, my overall ... Latest reply by Ted31
    i have had many friends comment that the listing for my home is hard to find. how do i make my listing easier to find and to come up for people looking for holidays. i unbelievably still have the last 2weeks of august free and no interest. my friends say ... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0