What Hosts are saying

I had internet failure due to a cable fault for 6 days over new year.The failure and repair thereof was obviously out of my control. The guests who were in the house at the time are asking for 'at least 15% refund' which I feel is excessive. Any sugge... Latest reply by Ted31
    I have downloaded the AirB&B app to a new mobile phone. How do I get to my existing listings so I can manage hosting on the app?
    I received an email yesterday that my reservation had been canceled. No warning, nothing. I booked on June 16th, almost 2 months ago!! I messaged the host and they informed me that Airbnb canceled the reservation, not them, due to a "pricing glitch". ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I thought Air b and b had to get your approval before someone books with you? I am a single woman and only want to rent my room to couples and families...I ended up with a single man booking with me for 4 nights. He’s foreign and doesn’t speak English. It... Latest reply by Rachel1098
    Hi, I had making a cancellation about reservation guest under name Garret from 03 February - 03 March 2020 but the calendar is still closed and the description on calendar "cancelled". Now i would like to make a new booking.How can i do for make a new boo... Latest reply by Quincy
    I listed my apartment on Airbnb three weeks ago and I still haven't been booked as yet. Others in my neighborhood are getting more booked. What would you suggest? Latest reply by Quincy