What Hosts are saying

when i booked my accommodation on airbnb it picked up my facebook name Kanwal Sohi as I had logged in using facebook.Now for visa application I need my passport name on receipt What do I do
    We’ve recently had a slightly tumultuous few weeks hosting our two rooms within our home (contractors coming back drunk every night in the early hours). The most recent guest, whom we’ve hosted before, went out on Saturday night, came back very drunk, an... Latest reply by Kelly149
    Hi there. So I have a problem with airbnb booking settings. I've been getting a lot of same day booking requests, which I have no way of accommodating as I need some time to prepare the place. At first I had the booking advance settings set to "at least 1... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Am working towards superhost status - have reached 9 stays 8 with great reviews the _ the 9th didn't leave a review even though i left one for them. So i believe it pnly counts as 8 stays which seems unfair particularly as it took him 4 attempts to book ... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Dear whoever feels like helping, I got this little "gem" a few hours ago (see bottom), and I am not sure, if this is actually from airbnb, or if this is malicious. First a bit of info: I am registered on airbnb as a host since a few years now, am a superh... Latest reply by Stefan334
    You know how when you choose a calendar on one of your properties and then click details, and then you scroll down on each day it will show if your property was viewed for that certain date or whatever? Or showed in a search? mine showed up once and now ...
    At the attention of the Airbnb management:Last 14 of August I did have a terrible experience with one of your guests.After the guest did receive part of the money she did decide it to broke items of our apartment.Your worker of Airbnb(Nicolas) did decide ... Latest reply by Ramon1