What Hosts are saying

It’s been over 40 days since the first guest stayed. I haven’t receive any payouts yet. Talked to 10-15 account managers to senior managers but none of them knew what’s going on. I specifically told them my money goes to “completed transaction “ back to “... Latest reply by Floral1
    Hello! So, I went to book and pay for a trip yesterday but every time I went to enter my payment information, Air BnB was giving me an error message - which I thought was weird because that's never happened to me before. I tried four times (logging in an... Latest reply by Marie726
    I tried to book a reservation. I was not able to and received a message on my account to contact support. When I contacted support, I was told my account was "under maintenance." I was told my request was being escalated to another department, who is supp...
    Hi AllIm having an issue with one of my recent trip. I booked a place for 1300 USD for 2 nights for company trip, All of the participants is in singapore on the first day, but i supposed to arrived on the 2nd day.The host request me to cancel the booking ...
    Hello there! Looking to get a renovated vintage airstream to use for an Airbnb, but I am having a difficult time finding a place to keep it (whether it be an RV park or land). I currently live in Florida. Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciat...
    Hello fellow hosts! A guest of mine has booked my place for 30 days (booked in 8 day intervals), and after the first night, they are asking for a full refund due to construction. The construction is happening right outside of my home and was very unexpec... Latest reply by Mark116
    hello everyone I had an instant book and the host was very agressive with questions. I did not want to host his becouse he seemed very strange and did not have any rewievs. I had 2 more penalty free cancellations left and when I canceled I think there was... Latest reply by Ana1136