What Hosts are saying

I have a guest that has requested a reservation, however I cannot reply to the guest and receive a message that states the guest needs to finish the verification process. That's great, but the 24 hour clock continues to tick and I continue to receive mes... Latest reply by Marcia55
    If I share the same corporate bank account with other host, does it mean we have duplicate airbnb account? I have been researching about this for a while and finally decided to call airbnb hotline. They said it was the system matter and that they couldn't...
    I keep on having guests want to stay on dates that are blocked - or so I thought - but the calender seems to have a mind of its own! Is anyone else having this problem? Or know how to get it fixed?? I have just had a knarky email from AirBnB almost compla... Latest reply by Donna15
    This is the third time when I have tried to find my listing and it does not come up. The calendar is updated, the search dates available and have checked that there is no filter that would blocked my listing from appearing. Today I just kept searching wit... Latest reply by Marcia54
    Hi Community, I'm selling my condo and unfortunately have to cancel a future booking. However, I've purchased a new place and wish to keep my Superhost status and continue hosting. Is that possible or will cancelling automatically remove the status? Any s... Latest reply by Karen230
    I have just received a request for a booking but although they were verified, I cant see any reviews. Can someone tell me how to check someones reviews before accepting a booking?Thanks Latest reply by Sharon64