What Hosts are saying

www.airbnb.it/rooms/3727388?preview Come mai mi arrivano con ritardo o non ricevo la richiesta di recensire i viaggiatori?E credo che a loro capiti la stessa cosa nei miei confronti.Esempio.ieri è partito jean hubert.Non mi è stata chiesta la recensione s... Latest reply by Francesca190
    I been a host for 3.5 years and my properties in Puerto Rico have always been book to the max except this year, anyone else experiencing this slow down in PR or Florida?Thank you!
    Hi, I've changed my payout method on 31/08 and it still as "Pending" since then. Someone know the reason? They say that in five business days should change the status to ready but I still not receiving my payments. Thanks,Danny. Latest reply by Charindu0
    I live in Los Angeles. Recently Airbnb has been trying to counter claims that hosts discriminate, and I think they are taking great steps in this matter and trying hard. But, what if Airbnb itself is structurally racist? My questions comes from this: Los ... Latest reply by Kelly87