What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone! This is my first time here and I am a newby to Airbnb. I have a house listed in Carlsbad, CA and am using smart pricing. I have noticed that smart pricing has boosted my prices per night up very high! While I would love to get this nightly pr... Latest reply by Megan262
    Been hosting for about 3 years - while my husband and I are in school. Looking for advice on guests who really impose or take advantage. Our room is VERY cheap and we offer a lot of things at no extra charge: umbrellas, slippers, towels, beach supplie... Latest reply by Paul154
    I'd like to offer my home at a set price for one night; however, if guests wish to book for several nights, I'd like to lower the price for subsequent nights. Any ideas on how I can do that?
    Today the site won't let me tag anyone. When I try to post my message I get "invalid HTML in message" and tells me to correct. There is nothing in the message body to correct- it is detecting a tag as an invalid HTML and auto-erases it in the Edit box. Th... Latest reply by Letti0
    I'm new at this and I work a full-time job. Until I know if it will work for me, I need to block a day between guests so that I may clean. If it works I'll hire a service. I don't see a way to block a day between guests. Doesn anyone know how to do th... Latest reply by Letti0
    Air BnB gets the verified id from the guest making the reservation but I want id for all adults traveling together especially if they are not related. I have someone who wants to book for himself and two adult friends all sharing the space. Air BnB has ... Latest reply by Carol-Lee1
    What is your favourite kind of coffee? Brand, style, etc? I am a host who is more of a tea drinker, and I know relatively little about coffee. I provide tea & coffee for my guests, so it would be interesting to find out what is really popular in terms ... Latest reply by Julie545
    I am working with a 2.5 month renter that I gave a huge price break to since they were relocating. They were initially dishonest about the number of people, the reservation is for 2, they showed up with 6 (2 adults, 4 kids) + 2 dogs. The first nigh... Latest reply by Lisa723