What Hosts are saying

My price is set at £40 min and £45 max. Yet, when I check out my listing as if I were a guest it shows on the listing £36 !!! and on my preview listing it shows £45 How to correct it? Also on the pricing help it says go to pricing then Base price BUT ther... Latest reply by Pamela40
    Hi there, I have a guest who wants to book my place for 3 nights in July but would like assurance that she can cancel up to 5 days before the booking as she has problems at home and there may be a reason she won't be able to attend the booking. I apprecia... Latest reply by Clare0
    how do I remove a preapproval?.Or how do I change the special offer that I didn't give but has ended up there?Neither of the methods quoted on the website work. Latest reply by Peter99
    I'm looking at a possible long-term swap of Airbnb properties. Does anyone have a template for a double-lease that would have legal standing in the US? Or is it best to draw up two separate parallel contracts?
    We accidentally have 2 accounts and I need to transfer a reservation from one account to another and delete one of the accounts. How do I do that? Latest reply by Cyndi1
    We have been with Airbnb for over a year now. There was non-stop inquiries and bookings the whole time up until two months ago. Has anyone else had an experience like this? They say there is nothing wrong with our account. It seemed to have been timed ...
    Olá,Minha hóspede não consegue finalizar a reserva no site, qdo vai para pagina de pagamento aparece uma msg dizendo que não foi possível encontrar a pagina que ela procura. O que eu faço? Latest reply by Raquel13