What Hosts are saying

Ciao a tutti. Il prezzo che vede il cliente e che vedo io nella sua richiesta (203 Euro) è minore al prezzo che ho impostato nel calendario (210 Euro); la differenza sono le commissioni a favore di Airbnb? Il cliente quanto deve pagare?Grazie Latest reply by Clare0
    Hi allCan other Berlin hosts please tell me what you are doing about the fact that it is now illegal to be an Airbnb host and they are saying they want to fine people for using Airbnb?I rent my apartment and only put it on Airbnb once a month at most when... Latest reply by Marcus0
    Does anyone know why my one of my listings would come up as temporarily unavailable? I had just added extra photos a few days ago?https://www.airbnb.com.au/s/Margaret-River--Australia?s_tag=ZIE_wwfzhelpppppp!! Latest reply by Jeannine4
    Hi, I have my house listed but when I created the listing it only gave me a relatively small number of characters to write my description, however when I look at other listings I notice they have longer, well detailed listings. How can I do this as I don'... Latest reply by Stephanie6
    Hi folks, some time ago I wanted you to pay me out my money. Now I saw that you made a transaction to my western union. This is what I dont understand because the option I choose was Paypal!!!!!!!! That is the option chosen in my profile and also what I t... Latest reply by Donna15