What Hosts are saying

Hi awesome people, My Airbnb calender is synced with my Nightsbridge calender, but my AIRBNB calender only syncs every 12-24 hours automatically, but if I refresh/update it myself it works. How can I make my AIRBNB synced calender refresh more frequentl... Latest reply by Vivian123
    Dear Community of Hosts, It seems that many hosts are not aware of a post that is at the top of the Community Center page (likely because many of us just go straight into this Hosting forum). This post addresses the new Super Host criteria which takes eff... Latest reply by Rebecca181
    Ugh! I was just forcred to write my 1st negative review. I knew it would happen at some point. Just need to vent a minute! I had a woman with a nice selfie book my place for just herself for 3 nights. Her message to me is "Hey Christina, I'm just coming ... Latest reply by Cindy249
    I have a property that I rent out and DO NOT charge a cleaning fee but Airbnb does!!! Why? They get the money from our guests under false pretences which looks bad for us. I have checked the box for no cleaning fee in my pricing. How the hell do you get ... Latest reply by Alain311
    In case you didnt know, per airbnb....'When you let guests book instantly, you’ll be able to see how other hosts rated them on cleanliness, communication, and how well they followed House Rules. Guest ratings will be available for any booking you get whil...
    My corney joke for the day. A guest checks in and begrudgingly pays the city tax complaining about how he pays so many taxes - sales tax, income tax, use tax, gas tax, capital gain tax and even an estate tax. That night the guest ask if he can use the gas... Latest reply by Bryan10
    guest booked for his "friends" and was not present at the listing location. The so called "friends" wanted to cancel the booking because of reasons unknown. Finally Airbnb penalizes the host and with a 1 month listing suspension! This means that there is... Latest reply by Bryan10
    Hi, all - I'm hoping I can get some suggestions and context here from hosts. I'm an experienced Airbnb guest, and I'm currently grappling with a problem I've never encountered before. I have a confirmed (and paid-for) reservation for next fall, for a mont... Latest reply by Betsy61