What Hosts are saying

Oh dear. The first I knew I had an email from Air bnb saying my account had been suspended as I hadnt replied to the last 4 people!!! I am proud of my split second 100% response rate, as I have alerts on my phone, and check my email all the time. I didnt ... Latest reply by Donna15
    HiI received an email yesterday from a booked guest but it doesn't show in my Airbnb inbox along with all her other emails. It arrived in a different format from my normal email notifications saying it was from 'Airbnb User'. It's annoying because this la... Latest reply by Joey-And-David0
    Hi, I had guest over the weekend at my place. I wasn't there, I just handed out the keys on Friday evening. After their departure on Monday morning, I realized they had damaged a few things (curtain rod fixture on the wall, wooden floor). I sent a few ema... Latest reply by Jess7
    Hi, I had a guest that ended up cancelling her reservation. We went through resolution process and agreeded that I will reimburse portion of the fee. It happened more than a month ago, but AirBnB still did not transfer a payment. It has "pending" status a...
    . Prominent under the photo of one of our seven properties is a bold face "$80 Per Night." In fact, the next 4 weekdays are $80. but all other dates are $95. to $110. [This is the cabin on the Poetic Creek, Catskill, New York] I feel this refle... Latest reply by Clare0
    People came, checked in, and left without any notice. They wanted to use my washing machine which was not listed as an amenitie. They were asked not to flush paper sanitary products and found that offensive. They were asked, as is common on st thomas, to ... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0