What Hosts are saying

I had 100% in all the required areas until 8th April when I had a request to book which was immidately followed by a request not to book I did reply and I thought I had declined but given that the request had been withdrawn it did not seem to be that impo...
    hi, i have a guest from london who booked 10 days at my place. i have a strict cancellation policy. she is due to arrive tomorrow, but informed me she was cancelling the wednesday before her saturday arrival because her visa didn't get approved. i ... Latest reply by Eileen4
    After a guest has completed payment for a reservation, does Airbnb "push" the content of the host's "Location" section (conact phone number, address, and so on) or does the guest need to go to the Airbnb website and "pull" down that information? If the l... Latest reply by Peter0
    I feel I may have been a bit too negative in a review I posted on a guest. Maybe, maybe not. Am currently hosting a needy overexpectant guest and may have taken it out on a review for someone else. In looking at the review I left, it wasn't completely ... Latest reply by Mary65
    Ciao sono Irene, ho ricevuto una mail da parte di Airbnb nella quale mi si dice che ho perso il titolo di superhost perchè ho cancellato una prenotazione.Non capisco perche? Non ho cancellato nessuna prenotazione ho controllato e sono certa. Sapete spieg... Latest reply by Clare0