What Hosts are saying

An interesting article from the New Zealand Herald. http://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle/news/article.cfm?c_id=6&objectid=11631550&ref=NZH_FBpage A little weird as the article compares the Airbnb plateform with online dating sites. I've heard it said that...
    Hi,my name is Kristian, and I am a postgraduate student in the Design Products course at the Royal College of Art in Kensington, London. For the last months I have been working on a product and service innovation to improve the communication between guest...
    Hello! I own a house that is listed on airbnb with my sister. We both seperate GE taxes. We are in different tax brackets. How do I set this up on airbnb so we are properly taxed? Thank you. Latest reply by Clare0
    Hola a todo! Soy nueva en Airbnb.Ya e recibido varios huéspedes. Y me han enviado los correos de pago. El pago de mi primer huésped debia de llegar antes de 27 de Abril. Hay alguna forma de contactar con la agencia? Estoy un poco preocupada por el retraso... Latest reply by Clare0
    A guest who wanted to return a second time sent me a message last week but airbnb did not send me a notification. i have just found his request under his previous reservation. Has this something to do with the fact that there was already a line of communi... Latest reply by Robin4
    Hi,I have many listings in my account. But I've added a new listing it hasn't been pusblished. I read at the community that I must change some photos. I did it. But still Doesn't seeming. What can I do? The all photos are same as other listings. Latest reply by Jack16