What Hosts are saying

hello there, as the title says: i have a guest that booked a solo stay for 4 nights. she recently called me to ask if her daughter can stay 2 of those nights. this is fine, but i have a $10 per second guest fee and am having trouble integrating it into ... Latest reply by Allison18
    Hi There, SInce of late the airbnb app is very fickle. It very often freezes when you open the app, expecially when you try to send mails and it shuts down unexpectedly which makes it very hard to arrange either bookings or hosting over the phone. I haven... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    Hello, can someone let us know how we can change our settings so guests can find our place no matter if they are searching for an accomodation for 1, 2, 3 or 4 people? If we make the setting for 4 people we can't find it online when searching for only 2..... Latest reply by Dede0
    I just tried to search a listing for a friend and I noticed that my search was yeilding no results. At first I thought it was my internet connection, but every other website seems to be working just fine. As a Toronto host who has noticed his view stats ... Latest reply by Lizzie
    • Screen Shot 2016-04-27 at 10.12.11 PM.png
    Hi,Since yesterday i have had great trouble adjusting my prices, most specifically adjusting the percentage of discount I offer for weekly and monthly stays. Is anyone else having this problem? Any ideas how to fix it? Your advice is greatly appreciated.
    Hello, I have guests who want to book but are saying they are having difficulty getting their ID accepted. In particular their picture from driving licence was the wrong size and they are not active on any social media platform. Any suggestions? Latest reply by Annie7