What Hosts are saying

Can anyone provide answers to any of the following 3 questions regarding ratings for reviews? Q1 - My five star rating is listed as 69%. However I counted 140 fives out of a total of 172 stars, which is 81.4%. How was the 69% calculated? There were 29 r...
    When you request additional money say for local taxes that AirBNB does not collect when is that amount paid out? The message from AirBNB acts like it is paid out right away but since I didn't receive it I am wondering if it will be paid after the guest c... Latest reply by Steve397
    Hold on to your guests was another of my "just for fun" stories 2 years ago, in a black hole period of no bookings, I switched on instant booking. The first guest using it had one half line review that he was unforgettable, no text and the portrait looked... Latest reply by Divane0
    • IMG_0635.JPG
    • espion.jpg
    Hello everyoneI am interested in how can I attract more guests to book my accommodation?I live in a small village on the island of Hvar in Croatia.You must have heard about this small country with a thousand islands. Latest reply by Dobrila0
    I am a host in SW Michigan. We received our property tax bill and my county has taken away our Homestead exemption AND doubled our property taxes! Anyone else experiencing this and wondering how to fight it. Help! Latest reply by Jill64
    Hi, We just listed our place and received our first booking. Our minimum price was $100 per night, but in the booking it showed the $100 for each night and then a $31 special offer. We never sent the person a special offer. Does airbnb automatically g... Latest reply by Matthew285