What Hosts are saying

Hello,We are looking for a cleaning - not management - service for our 2 BED/2 BATH short term rental in downtown Breckenridge. Weekly turnover service and must be reliable. Please reply to thread or call me at four one four, three three nine, eight fo... Latest reply by Sharon384
    LEGISLATION, HOA'S, HISTORICAL AREAS, OH, MY!!!There is a lot of talk about Airbnb's in Texas. My property is in San Antonio and I have heard that San Antonio is going to make it a lot harder on Airbnb's to operate. Things such as limited number of permit... Latest reply by Brandi115
    I appreciate regular updates to the website, it keeps it fresh and improves how it works in many ways but the design is really terrible from a navigation point of view - that is, it's not very intuitive.For example the menu options at the top of the page ... Latest reply by Kim605
    Hellos, some time ago i deleted a listing and the reviews stayed on my account for the listing that i did not have anymore.I want to know how i can change that, i do not need the reviews showing from listing that i do not have on my profile? Latest reply by Karol22
    I’ve been increasing getting later and later payments from airbnb.It used to come like clockwork on the same hour each time but now has started to slip the last few weeks, and is getting later and later with each guest. Tonight its about 2.5 hours late. T... Latest reply by Jennifer118
    I just had a guest check in who was uneasy with the fact I live on site. Guests rent a free standing garage apartment and I live in the adjacent bungalow which although close, both have their own view of the street.. I never thought to put it in the lis... Latest reply by Rhonda268
    HI, I had 2 girls from prague over here with very! good reviews. when i came home, there were stains on the wall, the bad, ashes in the flowers (houserules: no smoking and take care of plants), 10 alcoholic bottles by the trash, broken glasses in the cupb... Latest reply by James2731