What Hosts are saying

Hi All, I need your opinion: My listing is a Studio type room that has it's own entrance via the back door. It has a Television, small table for dining, basic amenities (coffee machine, small fridge etc) and private bathroom. At the moment I have the plac... Latest reply by Laura3947
    Would you stay at an AirBnB in which a bed like this was the only bed available? https://www.wayfair.com/furniture/pdp/brayden-studio-estella-queen-storage-murphy-bed-with-mattress-w001779414.html Latest reply by Tom937
    Hello, we have an extra flat now for Airbnb, but sometimes we are travelling so I need to find a reliable person to help with this when we are not here. Do you have any advice on this? And what is a reasonable pay and routine. Do you have check lists? TIA Latest reply by Marison2
    Hi! Last week I find a fake bid in Superhost offers, I contact him with a false interest and he send me fake website to pay deposit while the "original" bid deleted from official Airbnb I recorded everything, I have screenshots, video, conversation with ... Latest reply by Helen350
    I have recently taken bookings (instant book) from people with people who don't have valid ID, despite all the appropriate pre-requisit being on in my listing.Why does the platform not automatically request a valid ID for guests? Also they allow them ... Latest reply by Rebecca181
    Title says it all. I'm on the fence about joining due to the overwhelming negativity I've read about the Plus program, both from people who joined and those that didn't. Would love to hear from a Plus host who's earning more, has better guests, loved the ... Latest reply by Jordy2
    HiI have a apartment in Glasgow city center and two upcoming booking at end of this monthDue to very unfortunate event I just found out, I need to leave UK within days!and none of my friends and family will have time to take care of the booking, either!I ... Latest reply by Vicky290