What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone, I usually don't post on the group but I would really go with some help this time. I'm a SuperHost in London and here is the story. A month ago I received a message from a guest who lives 10 minutes from my house (or so she said) in Clapham... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Is this a fake listing? This is my first time using AirBNB! My husband and I and our 6 kids under 10 are traveling to Europe and we found a AirBNB in London for two nights that is centrally located and seems nice! I asked how I get the inside the place an... Latest reply by Stephanie
    My name is Tammy and I own DaisyBnB Virtual and Cleaning Service for local and virtual AirBnB Hosts! I am a Virtual Assistant with experience setting up your AirBnB for hosting or providing ongoing support virtually such as accepting requests for visitors... Latest reply by Sophia302
    I would ask the company to consider something.I am never going to be able to host more than one booking per night, I do not have that corporate structure that the company’s philosophy and strategy appears to be driven towards… I am a core host, one of the... Latest reply by Camelia15
    Looking to find where AirBNB might be offering SuperHost the opportunity of cost sharing. What I'm looking for is where AirBnB might team up with a mattress company and provide discount/co-market opportunity that would reduce the cost for Super Hosts. See... Latest reply by Kate867
    I've read it's better to send more emails that are shorter before arrival to keep excitement up, and then the ones during and after their vacation. How many is too many?Upon booking I had been sending some basic welcome (+2 pages resort rules) info whic... Latest reply by Denise741
    Has anyone ever tried to reverse engineer how the star rating system works? I'm talking about the number next to the star for your listing. It might be 5.0, 4.94, 4.88 or some other number.Do you think it's based on the ratings given by every single guest... Latest reply by Suzanne302