What Hosts are saying

Hello Everyone, I am new to hosting and have my first guest arriving in two weeks. I rent out a small condo near the beach and am nervous about making a good impression . Also, after reading some posts on rules being broken to damages to properties or ba... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    We have been hosts on AirBnb for just 3 months. Not sure if this is new, but in the last few weeks we’ve received several booking requests but are unable to see guest last name (not profile pic, but I know that was a recent change to avoid discrimination)... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hi everyone, I started hosting last September and am still learning as I go. The forum has been really helpful for me as whenever I need help there’s usually a post I find with lots of answers, and even worse stories that make mine feel like nothing. I’d ... Latest reply by Ian-And-Anne-Marie0
    TV has never been listed as an amenity in our apartment. Guest now wants a discount because she "was planning to hang out with son and watch movies." She can do that on her own laptop because we do have wifi, but no TV is available. So far, she hasn't can... Latest reply by Hollie6
    My airbnb is so expensive on the electricity front. It's electric heaters and guests are not shy about using them. I think they must leave them on even when they are out. Even though it's occupied maybe 1/3 of the time the costs are over twice as much as ... Latest reply by Sheena13
    We recently received the worst review we've had so far, and I would love to get any feedback ya'll have to offer. The guest's complaints were: 1. House smelled like a wet dog.2. Guest had "no privacy" because our listing was "just a room in a townhome."3.... Latest reply by Kat84
    Hi So my last guest was rather two-faced and never mentioned any kind of problems. However, bang she has left a really nasty review. She was complaining about my house rules even though she agreed to them.She was complaining about me waking her up at 6 a... Latest reply by Sue280